Monday, April 11, 2016

Review : Dermacol Compact Powder with Lace Relief

Hello everyone, happy Monday! How was your weekend? It's been a while since my last post yes? And now I'm back for another review today~~~

So today I'm going to talk about Dermacol Compact Powder with Lace Relief which I started to wear recently due to my friend's recommendation aaaanndddd.....I love it!

I got the picture from Dermacol's website 


Dermacol is a brand from Germany and is quite famous for its high quality products. Some of you may never heard of it, but trust me, once you got your hands of their products, you'd love them. They are quite pricey indeed....but some qualities come with a price, right? 

Here are some of the picts I took regarding the product :

the front view of my powder

the rear view of the package

the result on my face
( no filter though...I only used the lighting at my office)

the close up view of the product on my skin


So this beautiful powder claims to be :
1. Matte finish
2. Pore cover
3. Last long 

I can't agree more with whatever it claimed to be...however since I have super oily skin, I need to apply more basics to keep the powder intact. But if you want to have a smooth and natural finish, you can just wear it right after your base make-up. I also love the pretty lace design and the sweet cake scent when I applied it on my face, the result is also suupeeerrrr smooothhhhh....hahahahahha

Actually, there is no such thing like fixed rule on how to apply your powder, you can either use brush or sponge, whatever suits you, really. However, I prefer using brush to apply my powder since the result is much smoother and air-brushed -like. The coverage is really nice and somewhat matte-and-natural-finished which is my taste, especially if you use dense powder brush.

I also love this product because it didn't cause any break out even though I have super sensitive skin, totally my holy grail. And the package is surprisingly sturdy....I thought of it as very fragile at first. But really, soooo nice and neat. It looked so luxurious as well <3

The only thing of this product that I dislike is.....it is quite pricey ( bought it at online shop for IDR 400K, visit https://www.instagram.com/coccicosme ). But since this product has a good quality, I will definitely repurchase it.

Well that's all for today, hope you have a good day and don't forget to give me your thoughts ^^



xoxoxo
Sakura






No comments:

Post a Comment