Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review : Coty Air Spun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Powder

Hello, everyone! It's been a looonnggg time since the last time I wrote a post on my blog, due to my daily activities and also because I was waiting for few goods to arrive. And here I am!

So I would like to write a review regarding Coty Air Spun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Powder which I just tried and extremely AMAZED! 

got this image from walmart's website



The first time I heard about Coty is from my friend who suggested this beauty to me after I asked her references about powder suitable for oily-skin like mine. I did doubt this product at first...more like...underestimated it. I mean...how can such a cheap, drug-store product afford such an amazing result? Aaaannddd yeesss....I'm impressed!

I really love how Coty provides great coverage and smooth-mate finish, it looked really nice and natural, yet so fresh on your face. And what I love the most is : great oil control. As what I've said on my previous posts...I have a heavily oily skin. Put on powder on it and wait for like 2 hours? The oil already came out. Very annoying and uncomfortable, especially if you live in a tropical country like I do. However, I've finally found my holy grail!

It is a bit fragrance, but is bearable to my nose, at least. Some people are a bit uncomfortable with it but well...the scent didn't last that long, so it should be fine. And it came in a very huge package...I don't know how much time I should spend to finish the entire jar.

Some people use it for baking technique, and well...it did its job really well. Since my skin is very pale, I don't think baking technique would be that visible on photos ( I don't use a good camera yet, I know ).

Here you can see the real pictures ( no edit! well...okay, only the watermark is.. ) of my Coty :


this is how it looked from above, you can see the brand
and stuff


this is the side view of it


and this how it looked like inside, you can see the puff
and the inner body


hand for scale! yeay! 
it is big....really...considering my hand is quite
big for girls...


What do I think about the product :
  • Package : well...for me it is cute..I love the color and all...and it's also quite sturdy
  • Scent : works for me, I love the smell...soft and soothing
  • Amount : definitely and literally satisfying. Its nett weight is 65 grams, a champion isn't it? It could last for months...unless you use it for the whole body..lol..kidding
  • Coverage : truly amazing! You will definitely in love with it...
  • Oil control : best of the best so far for me! I really have no worry about my oil problems since I found it~
  • Puff : eh....I guess you better use powder brush for a better and smoother result
  • Price : really cheap! Trust me, with that huge amount and amazing result, it IS very cheap! It costed me like IDR 150,000, you can check walmart's website for the price in USD.
  • Repurchase : of course, of course..but wait for me to finish it first...hahahaha

If you were wondering on how it looked like on my face, well....since it's translucent, I guess it blended-in well with my skin tone, so I don't think it will be easy to tell. But I can tell you, it is very smooth.


Well that's all from me! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinion at me, I would love to have them.
Until my next post, see you <3



xoxoxo
sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment