Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review : Etude Face Blur Beauty Shot

Hello guys! I'm back on my make up review again today, woohoo~

Today I'm going to talk about Etude Face Blur Beauty Shot because my friends been asking me about it like over and over again, so rather than keep on explaining to them one by one, better write it down here altogether...heheheheheh..


( took the picture from Coccinelle cosmetic's instagram, will write down the link later...)


What is this Face Blur actually? It works like a make-up base which claims to : smoothing, pore hiding, and tone up. I'm actually agree with it because it is indeed smooths my skin, hid my pores and toned up my very fair yet pale skin. It gives smooth pinkish effect on my skin which helped my skin to look more fresh and also smoother. As for the pore hiding, yea, it did hid my pore, even though not in an extreme way, just in a smooth way...almost like naturally.

Let's get into the details of the product :

The front view : it's a bottle with soft pink as the main color,
comes with a pump so you can control the amount of product you
want to use

The rear view : you can see some explanations
written in Hangeul

The color when I pumped it on my hand
(sorry for the lighting, the color is actually very soft pink)

taaadaaaa..this is how it looked on my skin
( I took this picture without filter...and I wore loose powder )


If you see the commercial and hope for something like that, hahahaha...nope...you still need to put like BB or CC cream and then loose powder on top of it to achieve that look.

However, for the ladies with darker tones, they probably wont like this product since it will looked too fair on their skin. Also for the very oily face ones, they need to apply loose powder on top of it to prevent their faces from becoming too oily.

I don't claim this product to be oil-free, and since my skin is very oily, I always apply loose powder after I wear Face Blur, also touching-up after several hours. This product probably made for those who have very fair pale skins and wanting to achieve much more fresh looks quickly yet naturally. And since Koreans ladies are mostly very fair and pale, guess it suits them the most?

Pros :
* smooths, hides pores, and tones up ( on my skin, yea... )
* smells good
* very cute bottle
* comes with a pump
* contains considerably great amount of product ( been using it everyday since December 2015 until now )
* safe on my sensitive skin

Cons :
* rather hard to get ( bought it online at : https://www.instagram.com/coccicosme )
* quite pricey ( for like IDR 264.000,- but looking at the amount of it....worthy... )
* might be too fair for darker skin ladies

Well that's iitttt~~~ I hope you find my post useful and don't forget to give me your thoughts about it ^^
See you guys again on my next post~
Ciao~


xoxoxo
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment