Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review : Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight

Greetings everyone!! I'm here again to write another review about make-up, who's excited? hahahahha....

So, nowadays, everybody knows about liptint, a very famous kind of lipstick debuted by Korean actresses and singers. The gradating colors on their tiny lips enhanced with lipgloss, made them exceptionally pretty! Who wouldn't want such pretty and alluring lips like theirs? Even I can't resist of wanting one (forgive me for I have sinned...hahaha..).
Aaaannnnddddd....not only pretty...liptints are also well-known for its long-lasting feature and strong transfer-proof (also smudge-proof). Very tempting indeed....

These days, there are so many liptints from various brands, also with various qualities and range of prices. And today I'm going to review one of Korean's brands : Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight.

Tony Moly is pretty well-known to have good products but in very affordable prices, and I can't agree more with the statement. The price is very affordable, but the product is quite satisfying, definitely love it.

So I ordered one in shade number 1 called "Cherry Pink", since my skin is very pale and bold color tends to make my face looked so fierce.

the front view, the bottle is made of plastic but quite sturdy
so no worries about it being broken if falls off

the rear view..there are some explanations written in Hangeul

the serial code of color...the color type also written in Hangeul

and lastly the handle...quite slim, the tip is made
of felt brush and quite easy to use

color swatch on my lips ( I applied thin layer per layer so that
the color wont be too intense...)

(P.S : do forgive me for the lighting tho...hehehe)

What I think about it?

* Color : very pigmented and intense! I need to reduce the color from the tip to avoid bold color, but still very pretty.

* Durability : long last for hours, even after drinking, not transferring at all. However, if you eat, it will faded off, leaving a sheer color on your lips. But it wont smudged out roughly anywhere, for example : clothes. 

* Taste and Scent : taste? yes! It is somehow tastes a bit sweet ( but do avoid snacking on it...hahahha...) and smells like grape...so yummy~

* Texture : gel-like texture so easier to apply on lips and to blend. But do remember, it dried out so fast, so you need to blend it quickly.

Tips? Do apply lipgloss or lipbalm on it to make it even prettier and to avoid dry-lips.

Pros :
* Intense color....only need a bit of it
* Last quite long
* Transfer-proof, kiss-proof, water-proof
* Smells good
* Tastes a bit sweet~
* Cute package
* Very affordable!! ( I bought it for IDR 70k on online shop)

Cons :
* not available in its counter yet

P.S : I bought it from my friend who runs an online shop specialized in Japanese and Korean make-ups. Do visit the instagram : https://www.instagram.com/coccicosme . Very trusted online shop and good services~

There you go my review for today, I hope you guys like it ^^.
Please give me your thoughts, okay? Any feedback from you is very meaningful for me.
Grazie~



xoxoxo
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment