Monday, March 28, 2016

Review : Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy and World Famous Neutrals set

Hello guys! So this will be my first review on this blog, hopefully it will be useful for you. Let's get started!
( I took this pict from my instagram....)


I got these beauties as Christmas presents from my aunt ( on 2014, been so long I know buutttt nothing is ever too late right? ) and I love them. Not only they have extremely cute packaging, but also incredible performance! Benefit truly knows how to make and sell their products, salute~!

Let's see the contents of Benefit Feeling Dandy first :
* 1 travel size Posie Tint
* 1 travel size High Beam
* 1 Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder
* 1 Dandelion Ultra Plush lipgloss
(took the picture from Benefit's website : https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/en-gb/product/feelin-dandy because mine is already a bit dirty...hehehehe...)

What do I think about it?
* Posie Tint : I LOVE it! The soft creamy texture, very pretty color, transfer-proof, kiss-proof, very long last....aaannddd...you can also use it as a blush on, sweet!

* High Beam : "Supermodel in a bottle". Yep, exactly...this cute highlighter will give you a very nice and healthy glow on your skin. However, since my skin is really fair, it is not too visible...but I still love the shimmer it gives.

* Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder : since it has pinkish color, I wear this as a blush-on instead of face powder because my face skin is already slightly pinkish. But personally I think, it could be a good blush on, if you like soft and healthy pink color.

* Dandelion Ultra Plush lipgloss : I love the glittering and wet-look results but in my humble opinion, nothing too special about this lipgloss.


Okaaayyy...now let's see what's inside Benefit World Famous Neutrals kit :
* 1 creaseless creamy shadow "birthday suit"
* 1 creaseless creamy shadow "my two cents"
* 4 powder shadows : "call my bluff" , "kiss me, I'm tipsy" , "it's complicated" , "gilt-y pleasure".

( also took the pict from benefit's website...hehehehehhe...)


What do I think about them?
* Creamy shadows : LOVE THEM! Like their names, they are really creaseless and proven to stay soooooo looonngggggg on my eyelids ( my eyelids are super oily.....). They hold the eyeshadows to remain intact for hours and also give amazing chromatic effects. You can use any eyeshadows on it.

* Long wear shadows : yeeeeessssss! They do stay long on eyelids but I still need primer or the creamy shadows to keep them intact. However, I love the vivid color they have ( personally, I love "kiss me, I'm tipsy" the most ).

I will post the color swatch on my hand and also on my eyes soon~

Pros :
* very good quality!
* cute and sturdy packaging
* come with the tips and tricks
* good for travelling

Cons :
* pricy.....hahahahaha
* not easy to get in my city ( Surabaya )

There you go my first review! I hope you guys like it and do leave your thoughts or whatever it is to help me improve my blogging. Thank you~



xoxoxo
sakura






No comments:

Post a Comment